Sell your home with confidence! As a Realtor and a Listing Agent, I often recommend to my sellers that they get an inspection done before their home is even listed. Because it’s a conflict of interest, I don’t do those inspections – I hire a home inspector I trust to take care of these inspections.
Nobody likes surprises – you can take control of the selling process by being fully aware – up front – of any possible issues that might scare away a prospective buyer.
I’ve seen too many home sales fall apart in the 11th hour because of an inspection that brought up a problem that scared away a prospective buyer. That costs time in escrow – and weeks or even months lost in the sales process.
If your sale is delayed toward the end of the peak selling season, it can cost you thousands in lost money due to a reduced selling price.
We go into those places you don’t like to think about such as the attic and crawl space under the home to find out exactly what’s going on with the structure of the home – right down to the bones – so that you can know the problems your home may have before listing… that way you, as the home owner, can put your home in a better, more attractive selling condition. And, as a result, reduce time in escrow.
Keep the dollars of your home sale – don’t give them back to the buyer in the form of unnecessary repairs!
Knowing the condition of your home will enable you to respond with confidence to demands from a prospective buyer. Consider that – buyers will make an offer on your home, and usually they’ll have a list of items they want taken care of. You can respond with confidence, knowing the truth regarding the condition of your home!
We respond quickly to requests for an inspection, because we know that time is of the essence. You don’t have two weeks to wait for an inspection to be done – we understand that. Our pledge is to respond quickly to your call, and to deliver you a comprehensive report within 24 hours of the inspection.
You’ll receive a detailed examination of the home, including…
- Structural components – foundation & framing, crawl spaces & attics
- Exterior – siding, flashing, trim, decks, balconies, stoops, surface drainage, etc.
- Roofing – materials, drainage, flashing, etc.
- Plumbing – interior water supply & distribution, drain/waste systems, water heating equipment, etc.
- Electrical – service, grounding, components, safety devices, etc.
- Heating & AC – installed heating/cooling equipment, flues, chimneys, etc.
- Interiors – walls/ceilings/floors, stairs, countertops & cabinets, doors & windows, etc.
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Fireplaces & Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
Sell your new home with confidence! Call Graeme today at (530) 391-4116 or (916) 458-4441 to schedule your home inspection, or fill out our convenient reservation system!