Do you own rental property? I can help you save money!
I’m an experienced rental property manager, and I also own rental property of my own. I understand the value of being aware of the condition of a home you cannot – by law – enter.
Because I’m experienced with residential property management, I am knowledgable about tenant’s rights and landlord’s rights. I also understand the need to be kept up to date on the condition of your home. For that reason I offer detailed home inspections for rental property owners… so that you may be prepared for maintenance issues that may be coming up in the near future.
I offer rental property inspections so that you can be confident knowing that your home is in good shape, and confident being prepared for maintenances issues coming around the corner.
It’s always best to know of possible maintenance problems in your rental home. I can identify problems and help you take preventive measures to avoid costly repairs in the future. Many developing issues can be dealt with now for much less money than if the issue is allowed to develop further.
I go into those places you don’t like to think about such as the attic and crawl space under the home to find out exactly what’s going on with the structure of the home – right down to the bones – so that you can rest easy knowing that your investment is standing strong.
And I’m trained to identify problem areas you won’t see.
I respond quickly to requests for an inspection, because I know that time is of the essence. My personal pledge is to respond quickly to your call, and to deliver you a comprehensive report within 24 hours of the inspection.
My reports come with plenty of detail and photographs, so you can see the problems that we see. I can help you rest easy at night knowing that your home is taken care of.
You’ll receive a detailed examination of the home, including…
- Structural components – foundation & framing, crawl spaces & attics
- Exterior – siding, flashing, trim, decks, balconies, stoops, surface drainage, etc.
- Roofing – materials, drainage, flashing, etc.
- Plumbing – interior water supply & distribution, drain/waste systems, water heating equipment, etc.
- Electrical – service, grounding, components, safety devices, etc.
- Heating & AC – installed heating/cooling equipment, flues, chimneys, etc.
- Interiors – walls/ceilings/floors, stairs, countertops & cabinets, doors & windows, etc.
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Fireplaces & Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
Be confident knowing your investment is in the best condition possible! Call Graeme today at (530) 391-4116 or (916) 458-4441 to schedule your home inspection, or fill out our convenient reservation system!