Most builders provide a six-month or one-year warranty for new homes. During this time, the buyer will accumulate a list of repairs or corrections they want the builder to correct under the warranty coverage.
Some defects, however, won’t be obvious to the untrained eye. Get a professional home inspection done so that you can know that any hidden issues will be brought to light, and corrected at no cost to you by the builder.
We go into those places you don’t like to think about such as the attic and crawl space under the home to find out exactly what’s going on with the structure of the home – right down to the bones – so that you can rest easy knowing the condition of your home.
We are trained to identify problem areas you won’t see. And because we’re independent and unbiased, we won’t overlook problems that you may not see.
Not only that, but we’ll provide you with the resources you need to keep your home in the condition you want it to be in. Not only do we offer a detailed report on your home, but we’ll also give you – free of charge – a detailed home maintenance manual.
You’ll receive a detailed examination of the home, including…
- Structural components – foundation & framing, crawl spaces & attics
- Exterior – siding, flashing, trim, decks, balconies, stoops, surface drainage, etc.
- Roofing – materials, drainage, flashing, etc.
- Plumbing – interior water supply & distribution, drain/waste systems, water heating equipment, etc.
- Electrical – service, grounding, components, safety devices, etc.
- Heating & AC – installed heating/cooling equipment, flues, chimneys, etc.
- Interiors – walls/ceilings/floors, stairs, countertops & cabinets, doors & windows, etc.
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Fireplaces & Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
Be confident knowing that your new home is taken care of! Call Graeme today at (530) 391-4116 or (916) 458-4441 to schedule your home inspection, or fill out our convenient reservation system!